Welcome to Space

The Space has always been my greatest fascination. The endless dimension where you can let your soul float and your mind wonder about this great secret. This site is for my personal general interests and not limited to Space. The name is a tribute to the wonders of Space. Izzat Sajdi

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Fountain Pen - Writing from the heart

"My two fingers on a typewriter have never connected with my brain. My hand on a pen does. A fountain pen, of coarse. Ball-point pens are only good for filling out forms on a plane". Graham Greene.

Writing with a Fountain Pen is superior to writing with any other types of pen. I find it most enjoyable. When I strike the combination of a good Fountain Pen and good Paper, the writing quality would be at its best and I achieve a satisfying pleasure. This is an experience and joy only felt by the Fountain Pen passionates.

My preference is still a Diplomat Medium size 7. Unfortunately Diplomat are not producing this classic type any more.