Welcome to Space

The Space has always been my greatest fascination. The endless dimension where you can let your soul float and your mind wonder about this great secret. This site is for my personal general interests and not limited to Space. The name is a tribute to the wonders of Space. Izzat Sajdi

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Quick results


I am preparing for my trip to Senegal for the Annual General Assembly of FCIC. I have 2 days to go, and I have just finalised arrangemnts with IDB, member firms, reservations, Visas ,speakers, translations and reports. The internet is a blessing, and I can not comprehend how things were prepared 10 years ago without mobiles and emails. Yes Friedman, the World is flat.

Having said this, I sometimes hope that results could have quick answers such as: Find x.

Thank you Moinuddin for sending me a list which answered my question quickly: the 18th or the 20th?